Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Still at 5.3mg

I have been down with PC problems, I might be on and off for the next week or two.  I am still on 5.3mg and doing really well considering a lot of stress. mainly a very ill family member, a sibling. It is breaking my heart because it is serious and well I pray and hope that good news might com around. Also we had a death in our family and well things are just sad and tense.

Since others have it so scary and rough I kind of feel .. well sort of guilty to worry about my withdrawal and such.

I do keep up with the fish oil and exercise. I do 45 mins on a cross trainer 6 days a week and I never miss a day (well I do it at night about 7:00pm) and every other day I do strength training now (which I still do not like) I use weights and exercises. I noticed that the strength training does not help withdrawal at all (at least for me) but the aerobics/cross trainer does wonders for my withdrawal symptoms.  At first I am all achy and in the midst of withdrawal and the last thing I want to do is move, but I force myself, and after a few mins I can feel relief. And when I am done all the withdrawal symptoms are almost all gone and it lasts for hours!

I think that is why I like to do it at night, because then I know I have the rest of the evening of relief.

Since I am still so new to strength training, I do that 3 times a week in the morning.

I am treating my exercise like a "treatment" and it helps so much I started out at 5 mins then quickly to 10 and then slowly up to 45. I am stopping at 45 mins

How I feel different:

I feel stronger. I feel different. I have endurance and feel good mentally that I am sticking to it. I feel my core getting stronger. I am committed to it. Like a career.  I know that results will take time because of the Lexapro, but I feel and have lost weight.  My goal is to gain muscle. I cannot believe how weak my arms are. I felt like a baby could beat me up!!!  And doing weights hurts!  :)

I can't complain I have people in my life going through so much right now I just try and laugh about it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment