Friday, October 21, 2011

4.3 mg and my Dread Returns

Well now I know it is true at least to me that not all tapers are not equal, this drop has had some symptoms including that morning dread.

What is hard about the morning dread is that it is very upsetting, even if you know what it is. it does not last for a long time but none the less is very unpleasant.  I go back to sleep before I figure out what it is and wake up later. The good thign is that I do go back to sleep, it has never worn off while I was awake. I always go back to sleep and wake up free of it.

In withdrawal it is common in the morning to have very high cortisol levels along with very low dopamine levels. 

high cortisol = anxiety
low dopamine = depression

anxiety + depression = morning dread type feelings

I tried to help myself with supplements but got a paradoxical reaction which scared me!


All I can do now is try and make it through this type of feeling and note that at least it does not last all day. 


With all the things I have felt especially the suffering I know 100 percent that I will never ever take any type of pill in this area ever again and I will not shut up about the horrible effects and suffering antidepressants cause. All the years I falsely felt "safe" and "secure" just gets ripped right out from under you and then you will be exactly in my shoes. I hope you really thunk about this and read other people's horror stories before you decide to pop that pill. You might think that it cannot happen to you. Funny thing is I thought the same thing and here I am trying to get through this and hopefully encourage at least one person out there to NOT take an antidepressant, get real help with therapy and dodge this painful pitfalls.


Too Dazed





0 comments:

Post a Comment