Sunday, July 1, 2012

Klonopin

It has been about 40 days since my last Lexapro dose. I am happy to say that all is well with that.

However I have started my Klonopin tapering.

I feel very naive in that I did all this research in Antidepressant withdrawal and tapering and just thought the Klonopin taper and withdrawal would be simple and a minor inconvenience.

I started my first cut of 10percent. day 3 to 11 was not very pleasant. Lots of head pressure just like AD withdrawal. Restless Leg Syndrome and a bout of insomnia. 

What is different? No muscle pain as of yet.

I was upset to have to go through this again. But I am getting over it and am not going into this with any gloom or doom. It will be over once and for all and that will be a great day.

1 comments:

matina said...

Sent you another post yesterday but I don't know if you are checking them all or just these on the klonopin site. Anyway I hope you are doing well in this difficult withdrawal.

Post a Comment