Monday, February 1, 2016

An Update

It will soon be a year since I tapered off if klonopin. The last thing I had to taper off of. The Lexapro seems like it happened such along time ago.

You can read my update on "One year off Klonopin" here. I have so few posts there because I was so sick for so long. I did keep a private journal during that time. I am trying to decided if I will put it up. I don't know if reading my suffering would help anyone or not.

So I have been off Lexapro for about three years, but I had the klonopin hell I went through during that which caused brain damage. The damage is healing and I am coming along very well. Klonopin withdrawal and tapering was just so much worse than lexapro withdrawal that is hard for me to imagine 3 years off of lexapro when I had to go through a worse hell so to speak. So truly it has been a year since any tapering and I am reaping the awards slowly but surely.

One thing I noticed is that a lot of people I know are on these pills and it is a shame.

0 comments:

Post a Comment